Your cheap wedding linens speaks volumes about whom you are. It reflects your personality, your thing and can often set a dark tone on your event and help with your friends and relatives overall event experience. Linens can add color with an otherwise dull event space, add texture and depth for your tables and relay the complete formality to your guests however, the price tag on renting linens can frequently look like a waste once your budget is busting in the seams, so it will be not unreasonable to take into consideration additional options that could save your money.
If you’ve got ever considered purchasing your linens with the hopes of reselling them after your event to “save money”, you might like to reconsider and ask on your own is it really worth the serious amounts of hidden set you back will encounter? If purchasing your cheap wedding linens for sale vs. Renting your linens has ever crossed your head, take into account the following.
1. Quality – Often times people boast which they purchased their linens with the same price it cost to rent them. While that may get true, the detail they generally omit is it’s a reduced quality. Online retailers often offer very cheap wedding linens for rentoptions however the linens they have aren’t near to rental quality. The satin linens you can choose from are extremely thin, often predict when positioned on tables with an iron’s worst nightmare due to the type of fabric used.
Their polyester linens are made of a different sort of polyester that is hard and lacks to be able to absorb spills, which can be essential in napkins. They are often offered in limited colors and sizes and may often only hold up to one or two washes that’s not good in case your plan is to resell.
In addition specialty linens are very difficult to find which means your choices are often limited to polyester and satin in basic colors. Not to note finding matching cheap wedding linens wholesale, overlays and napkins why not a challenge.
2. Your Time – Nothing looks more beautiful when compared to a room filled with crisp white chair covers and neatly pressed linens but remember, those chair covers and linens didn’t press themselves. When you purchase chair covers and linens from cheap wedding linens canada, they are presented individually engrossed in packages and they are folded some time to time again to match into that packaging.
The result…a whole new, yet hard wrinkled chair cover and tablecloth which you, your wedding day party, friends, and family will spend hours steaming and hanging. You do have a steamer and plenty of hangers right?
3. While this appears like a good idea and is possible, keep a few things planned. No one wants to purchase dirty linens so they will all need to be cleaned prior to selling, and washing used table linens is unlike washing every single day laundry. Think of the items served in a typical wedding. Red wine, coffee, chocolate, pasta sauce, rather than to mention lipstick stains across napkins.
There will be grease stains, food stains and mystery stains although Tide and Oxyclean are fantastic they actually do nothing in lifting stains genuinely. This requires industrial strength laundry products. Also, are you aware that most stains must be treated within a day to avoid permanent staining? That means someone should wash your entire linens within 24-48 hours to stop set in stains and I’m sure you’ve got better things to do then slave over the affordable wedding linens!
4. Setup and Strike – People love weddings and they are always prepared to help so locating anyone to help setup your linens, napkins, and even chair covers and sashes might be easy but great things must come with an end and frequently times that end is at 12am. Imagine have just spent the evening celebrating, you happen to be wearing your nicest formal attire, the party is winding down and midnight is approaching.
You’re tired and able to go WAIT, what about the linens? Someone must hang in there to take out each of the linens off the tables, shake over excess food, search for missing napkins, and place them in bags then drag these phones the vehicle. There is a dirt cheap wedding linens and linen companies charge for this hard work.
5. The Sale – So let’s have spent hours steaming/pressing your linens, spent several hours setting them up (or longer if you have chair covers and sashes), stayed late your venue removing them out of your tables, lugged them each of the way home, purchased your cleaning materials, spent 2-3 hours washing and folding them simply to sell them for 1/2 of what you paid for buy cheap wedding linens.
You can’t sell them for what you paid for them because in fact, why would anyone pay full price for used linens when they can purchase them fresh with free freight from the same place you purchased yours from. So in the end you will likely only get about half of the items you purchased them and that’s as long as:
1. None of them were damaged plus they are in excellent condition. If you will find linens with stains you’ll receive much less.
2. You are able to locate a buyer in the area that’s willing to get used linens in the same colors you possessed on your wedding and need a similar level of linens you needed. Sure it is possible to sales them in smaller lots but that is a lot more of an headache.
3. You know where you should promote your linens (Remember eBay and PayPal both charge fee’s that cut into the profit and you will find shipping costs).
4. You can list them on Craig list but be prepaid to negotiate. So in the end you might have to consider. Was it worth it? Take the time to speak to your neighborhood rental company that can help you to find linens within your budget. A professional linen rental company could have a larger selection then any online retailer and best of, they’ll handle each of the setup, pickup and cleaning in order that on your cheap rental wedding table linens day you can do what you do marvelous!