Traditional Heritage Scholarship
In the 21st century, the modern era, we strive towards continuously contributing to traditional wedding customs and making sure they will never be forgotten. Our aim is to educate people about Catholic wedding customs, the importance of vows and how to plan a wedding.
Scholarship apply for a scholarship:
– You are a student of any university and you can submit your proof of enrollment.
– You can provide a short biography with basic personal data and professional inquiries.
– You are not a previous winner of our scholarship. If you are, you are not eligible to apply.
Applying for a scholarship
Please consider the following instructions on application requirements:
– You should write an essay with at least 750 words on the topic: ˮInfluence of the modern behaviors on the marriage traditionsˮ.
– The essay should emphasize your opinion about traditional vs. modern marriage culture nowadays and should provide some facts.
– The essay should be formatted with the following specifications: font Times New Roman, size 12, alignment Justify, format Word or PDF.
– Submit your essay on email@example.com with a subject line with specified scholarship name and your name and surname.
– The application process is free of charge.
Deadline for submitting applications is April 2nd and the winner is going to be announced on April 10th. After the announcement, the winner will be contacted and the prize in the amount of 1000$ will be transferred to his or her bank account.
We keep the right to publish all submitted essays on our website. We assure you that all personal data submitted within the application will stay private.
We are expecting your applications!